This easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is a fabulous low carb appetizer you can slow cook in the crockpot or bake to perfection with chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce & more cheese. By far the best keto gameday food!
- 5 Cups Chicken Breasts or Rotisserie Chicken
- 12 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Cup Cheddar
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese + 2 Tablespoons (Separated)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
- Chopped Green Onions – Sliced Jalapenos – Crumbled Bacon – Optional For Garnish
- Oven Instructions:
- Preheat to 375
- Rinse & chop celery.
- Boil chicken & shred it with a hand mixer – or – use diced or shredded rotisserie chicken
- Melt the cream cheese until smooth – in a saucepan or the microwave!
- Add in the celery, hot sauce, and chicken & stir.
- Move to your favorite casserole dish
- Bake for 25 minutes – sprinkle remaining blue cheese on top
Crockpot/Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Combine ingredients & set on Low – 3 hours or High for 60 – 90 Minutes
Substitutes: If you don’t have blue cheese crumbles swap ½ Cup Blue Cheese Dressing + ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
You can swap Ranch for Blue Cheese dressing.
Store in the fridge for up to 4 Days
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven or Crockpot
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken, Keto, Low Carb, Appetizer, Crockpot, Slow Cooker, Gameday