This Keto Chicken Jalapeno Popper Casserole with bacon is what easy, low carb dinner is all about! Shredded chicken breasts covered in a fabulous combination of cream cheese, heavy cream & garlic with layered Jalapeno peppers topped with cheddar cheese & bacon. Keto comfort food with 3.1 net carbs and 11 WW SmartPoints.
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 5 Slices Bacon
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Preheat the Oven to 375
- Fry bacon & set aside to crumble.
- Boil & shred 4-6 chicken breasts or use a Rotisserie – you’ll need around 4 cups of shredded chicken
- Rinse & slice the jalapeños – & remove the seeds
- Shred the cheddar – to avoid added carbs. Not mandatory – but when you use block cheese it comes out cheaper with fewer carbs & it melts better!
- Now, locate a clean mixing bowl & combine cream cheese, chicken stock, heavy cream & garlic.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Layer a casserole dish with shredded chicken. Then cover with the cream cheese mixture.
- Next comes the Jalapeño slices.
- Top with cheddar & bacon & bake for 20 minutes – Enjoy!
11 WW SmartPoints
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: casserole, keto, low carb, easy dinner, Weight Watchers, dinner