This chocolate mug cake is the ultimate easy keto dessert you can make in less than 4 minutes in the microwave. This chocolate cake in a mug is a fabulously simple sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free no-bake low carb dessert that’s rich and decadent and requires no special ingredients and practically no effort.
- Melt the butter in the mug or ramekin in the microwave – this takes my microwave 30 seconds.
- Next, mix in the cocoa powder, followed by the erythritol, baking powder, cream, vanilla, and the egg.
- Make sure you stir it well so the consistency will be right. Don’t worry; this will only take you a minute.
- You may want to grease the mug with butter or a little gluten-free cooking spray if you aren’t planning on eating the cake straight outta the cup 🙂
- I microwaved mine for 1 minute + 30 seconds, and it was perfect. It may take your microwave less time, so check-in after a minute, so you don’t overcook it.
To Bake: Set Oven to 350 – Bake for 10-12 Minutes
Keto Whipped Cream
Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting – (Recipe in article)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
Keywords: Keto Mug Cake, Chocolate Mug Cake, Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Keto