Memphis Style Keto Coleslaw Recipe – An unapologetically bold & creamy Southern side dish also known as pulled pork’s ride or die & a keto-friendly, sugar-free, low carb slaw with 3.4 net carbs per serving.
7 Cups Shredded Cabbage (2 10 Ounce Bags Shredded Cabbage)
1/2 Cup Hellman’s Mayonnaise
1 Cup Diced Green Bell Pepper
1 Cup Diced Red Onion
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Sukrin Gold
2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Dice pepper & onion & set aside.
- Prep cabbage or rip open the bags of shredded cabbage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk Sukrin Gold with salt, paprika, mustard, oregano, pepper, garlic, coriander & onion powder.
- Add in mayo & vinegar & whisk for a minute or so until it starts to look like dressing!
- Pour over cabbage & mix well!
- Refrigerate before serving!
Coleslaw tastes best when chilled – Try to give yourself time to refrigerate it before serving!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Keto, Low Carb, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
Keywords: keto coleslaw, low carb coleslaw, keto slaw, keto side dish, low carb side dish, gluten-free side, sugar-free side dish