Whether you’re a fan of camping or next to no clean up these Keto Foil Pack Meals (Hobo Dinners) are fabulous low carb dinner meals! Warning: You may become addicted to these easy low carb foil packet ideas!
Also known as Hobo Dinners, foil packet recipes are a favorite cheap & easy summer campfire or grill meals. But you can cook one any time of year in the oven!
Tips For Prepping Keto Foil Pack Meals
- Go For Heavy Duty Foil or Double Up On Regular – Especially if you’re working with steak & chicken – the last thing you want is a food leak on the fire situation – Thanks to faulty foil:)
- Protein Goes In First – Whether its steak, chicken, salmon or a pork chop it is going to take longer to cook – so start with protein – then add veggies
- Cook Time On The Grill – This will vary depending on how hot your grill is – but the general rule of thumb is 15-20 minutes – use a metal rack or directly on the coals on the edge of the fire *Don’t forget to flip a few times & don’t be afraid to peek in & check on how the food is cooking!
- *Raw Veggies will take longer to tenderize – if you’re in a rush you can use canned
- Convert Grill To Oven – Heat to 400 – You’re looking at up to an hour for chicken or pork – Salmon – 20 minutes – Veggies – 15 minutes.
- Steam Warning – Be careful when you open the foil – The steam is real!
Keto Foil Pack Meal Ideas [Low Carb Foods That Rock In Foil Packets]
- Protein: Chicken, Beef, Steak, Salmon, Shrimp, Pork Chops, Sausage, Lamb
- Veggies: Asparagus, Artichokes, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, Kale, Green Beans, Radishes, Romaine, Zucchini, Eggplant, Peppers, Jalapenos, *Onions, Tomatoes, Mushrooms – Portobello & Crimini, Spinach
- Fats: Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil
- Flavor: Sea Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper, Cumin, Paprika, Rosemary, Thyme, Garlic, Lemon, Lime, Cilantro, Parmesan, Apple Cider Vinegar
*Once you’ve adjusted to keto – you can add in higher carb veggies – like onions – you’re best bet is a yellow onion – with 3.5 net per 1/2 cup
- Jalapeno Poppers – Skip the bacon & roll with this Jalapeno Poppers Recipe – Add Olive Oil & wrap in foil packets – Grill on Med-High – 10 Minutes
- Broccoli – 1 Pound of Broccoli + Salt + Pepper + (Your Fave Seasonings) + 4 Tablespoons Butter – Place In A Foil Pack on the Grill for 5-8 Minutes
- Cauliflower – Cauliflower Florets (1 Head) + Salt + Pepper + 4 TBSP Butter or Ghee + 5 Garlic Cloves + 1-2 TSP Italian Seasoning – Grill in Foil for 10 Minutes
- Tomatoes & Zucchini – 3 Diced Tomatoes + 2 Sliced Zucchinis + 3-4 Garlic Cloves (Smashed) + Olive Oil + Salt + Pepper + Basil – Grill Foil Packet for 10 Minutes – Fabulous topped with grated Parmesan
Keto Foil Pack Meals – Recipes That Rock!
Shrimp & Asparagus
Easy shrimp + asparagus with garlic lemon butter sauce via Cooking Classy
Easy & cheesy dinner via All Day I Dream About Food
Herb & Garlic Steak
Tasty steak & vegetables ready in 30 minutes via Stylish Cravings
Bold Tex Mex flavor wrapped in foil via Life Made Sweeter
Lemon Chicken & Asparagus
Super easy 30 minute meal via Creme De La Crumb
Minimum effort side or main via Damn Delicious
Honey Dijon Chicken
Quick & healthy via Eatwell101
Baked tilapia & veggies via The Wicked Noodle
Louisiana flavor with (almost) zero clean-up via The Recipe Critic
Buttery & seasoned to perfection in 5 minutes via Dinner at the Zoo
Italian Sausage & Veggies
Spicy sausage & veggies via Forkly
Chicken & Vegetables
Healthy chicken & veggies via Kalyn’s Kitchen
Simple dinner with a lot of flavor via Easy and Delish
Love the garlic & butter white wine sauce via Evolving Table
With a tasty pesto via I Breathe I’m Hungry
5 minute dinner prep via Easy Peasy Meals