The best keto creamed spinach recipe! Find out how to make this epic low carb side with fresh or frozen spinach, cream cheese, butter, and garlic topped with a layer of Parmesan cheese & pork rinds! Gluten-free, low carb, keto side perfect for holidays or weeknight dinner!
2 12 Ounce bags of frozen spinach or 2 pounds fresh spinach
4 Tablespoons Butter
3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
6 Ounces Cream Cheese
4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Crushed Pork Rinds
1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- Start by de-thawing frozen spinach or rinsing fresh
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add in garlic & green onions.
- Simmer for 2 minutes then add spinach, cream cheese, & salt & pepper.
- Add in red pepper here if you want a little spice
- Stir & simmer for around 5 minutes
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese & pork rinds
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Keto
Keywords: keto recipes, low carb recipes, keto, low carb, side dishes, keto side dish recipes, keto side dishes, low carb side dish recipes