Deliciously tender Mississippi Pot Roast is the easiest keto crockpot recipe you’ll ever make with a unique flavor combining the simplest ingredients to provide Southern comfort soul food like no other! With a 5 minute prep time, this will be your new favorite family dinner!
- 3–4 Pound Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 1 oz Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (Or Homemade)
- 1 1 oz Packet of Dry Au Jus Gravy
- 1 Stick of Real Salted Butter
- 1 Jar Pepperoncini Peppers (Drained)
- Place the roast in the crockpot and sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. You can try to make it an even layer, but you don’t have to!
- Next, sprinkle the au jus seasoning over the roast.
- All that’s left to do it put your stick of (real salted) butter on top & then add the whole jar of pepperoncini peppers.
- No water is necessary!
- And don’t add in oil. It just messes everything up!
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Because we ate this all the time, my mom put several different spins on this recipe you may also want to try!
Use Onion Soup Mix instead of Au Jus
Add sliced carrots, celery, & onion
Add Bay Leaves & Minced Garlic -If you’re entertaining or meal prepping you can double up by putting two roasts in the slow cooker & double the rest of the ingredients.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning:
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Chives
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
8 WW SmartPoints
- Category: Keto
- Method: Crock Pot/Slow Cooker
Keywords: keto, low carb, crockpot, slow cooker, crock pot, dinner, easy dinner, keto recipes, Weight Watchers recipe