Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken is an effortless, easy crockpot dinner recipe that is low carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free, Paleo, WW and Whole30 approved.
- 8 Bone-In Chicken Breasts (Or use what you have)
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Teaspoons dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ Teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, and garlic.
- Then mix the seasonings and either equally distribute them onto each piece of chicken before adding it to the slow cooker
- Or – mix the seasonings in with the balsamic combination and toss in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4.
- For a crispy finish – broil for 5 minutes (only if you’re using skin-on chicken – otherwise you’ll be very disappointed:)
Feel free to use any chicken – swap breasts with thighs – use skinless – use skin-on, boneless or bone-in
3.5 Net Carbs
5 WW SmartPoints
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Category: dinner
- Method: slow cooker/crockpot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb dinner, keto dinner, recipe, gluten-free dinner, Paleo, Whole30, Weight Watchers crockpot recipe, slow cooker, crockpot, easy dinner recipe, healthy recipe