Main navigation

Get The Word On The Street! Become An Insider!

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Really great idea…. not just for gift buying, but also to see where your childrens interest lie. Colors, activities, thoughts!! Love it!

    • They selected 90% of the stuff on the list & the other 10% they approved! Now I know…And I better buy it before it sells out because I have no excuses!

  2. I love a bit of kitsch. When my daughter turns into a Tween, we will either Steal each other’s stuff, dress matching, or she will hate me for being so embarrassing. Especially love the Flamingo light. #GlobalBlogging

    • My 16 year old picked out that lamp!!! I love it too! We do share a lot-which comes in handy budget wise, but not so much when I’m looking for my new jeans and she’s wearing them!!!

  3. Heather this is a very dangerous post. I have to hide it from my 2 teen girls. And I had no idea that they made wearable nail polish holder! What will they think of next.

    • Hey…I didn’t either until I started looking around for “cool” stuff!!! The good new is that it’s not expensive!!!

  4. Wow! Girls like a lot don’t they? I forgot we do lol. All my boys want are video games, gift cards, and my youngest wants action figures and plush toys of said video games:)

  5. Ohhh too much stuff to choose from! I darent show it to my daughter. I went straight to amazon (uk version and bought them tshirts, may be tempted to go for the rose gold headphones and the flamingo light! 😂 thanks for that. X

  6. I love my pop socket!!! It is the best! I have the big iPhone and it really makes my hand less cramped – not to mention saves it from a fell extra falls.
    Thanks for joining us, I love this guest host gig! #GlobalBlogging

Trackbacks

Leave a Reply