When you need a keto dinner, breakfast, or dessert recipe – fast, these easy keto instant pot recipes have your back. You may be surprised at all of the fabulous low carb meals you can make in your pressure cooker.
This post may contain affiliate links that help keep this content free. [Full Disclosure]
In case you didn’t get the memo: The Instant Pot = a multi-tasking cooking miracle that does the job of a crockpot/slow-cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute & browning pan, yogurt maker, and warming pot.
Instant Pot 101
You’re probably familiar with Instant Pot gratification by now, but in case you’re new to pressure cooking, you’ll be pleased to know that you can use your pressure cooker to make all of your favorite meals – in less time. And by meals, I mean all the meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
For example, my Instant Pot DUO cooks a chicken thigh recipe that takes 6-8 hours in the crockpot in 30 minutes.
Boom. Instant Pot Gratification. Also, the pressure cooker is a massive win for folks who wait until the last minute to answer the “What’s for Dinner” question that haunts every woman- everywhere.
Full disclosure: You may experience a slight learning curve If you’re new to pressure cooking. The first time I used mine, I was low key afraid I would burn my house down.
If that’s you, check out 10 Common Mistakes You Can Avoid As A New Instant Pot User.
Ready to get down to business? I’ve collected the best low carb pressure cooker recipes for every meal here – organized by dinner, then breakfast, and of course, dessert. Don’t forget to save or bookmark this page!
1. Crack Chicken
A cleaner – healthier version of the traditional “crack chicken” that’s every bit as tasty as the original – via The Keto Queens
2. Rotisserie Style Chicken
One of my favorite keto meal prep recipes – using the pressure cooker! Get the recipe here
3. Creamy Chicken with Bacon & Cheese – Kasey Trenum
4. General Tso’s Chicken – Life Made Sweeter
5. Chicken Vindaloo – Two Sleevers
6. Lemon Butter Chicken
A fabulous lemon butter chicken flavored with lemon & garlic – for a creamier version, you can sub heavy cream for chicken broth! Yum! Get the recipe on Life Made Sweeter
7. Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
A simple way to cook chicken breasts in the pressure cooker with 6 ingredients – ready in 22 minutes from A Pinch of Healthy
8. Chicken Thighs
Budget-friendly chicken thighs seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika & garlic – pressure cooked to perfection in 20 minutes. Details on Low Carb With Jennifer
9. Lemon Butter Chicken Thighs – Diethood
10. Creamy Garlic Chicken Thighs – Stay Snatched
11. Smoked Paprika & Garlic Chicken Legs
4 simple ingredients & fabulous step by step instructions on how to make chicken drumsticks in the Instant Pot via Boulder Locavore
12. Greek Chicken – Noshtastic
13. Chicken Adobo – Two Sleevers
14. Chicken Pho – The Sophisticated Caveman
15. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Ground chicken meatballs with almond meal – seasoned with garlic, green onions & hot sauce – ready in 30 minutes. Yummy over cauliflower rice or on their own! Get the details on What Great Grandma Ate
16. Butter Chicken
Creamy, spicy Indian Butter Chicken – minus the starch – which keeps it low carb. Check out the details on Homemade Interest
17. Chicken & Dumplings
Homemade (Fathead Dough) dumplings with chicken & veggies – a delicious, keto comfort food recipe from Wholesome Yum
18. Chicken Marsala – Savory Tooth
19. Shredded Chicken – Kristine’s Kitchen
Dinner Recipes With Hamburger or Ground Turkey
20. How To Cook Frozen Ground Beef or Turkey – Kitchen Stewardship
21. No Bean Chili
Make this low carb chili – with an simple 15 minute prep it makes a fabulous easy dinner – Details on Wholesome Yum
22. Bolognese – Keto Karma
23. Egg Roll In A Bowl – Kasey Trenum
24. Pizza Casserole – Awe Filled Homemaker
Looking for a way to use 1 pound of ground beef? Check out this recipe from Low Carb with Jennifer!
26. Instant Pot Meatballs – I Breathe I’m Hungry
27. No Noodle Lasagna – Low Carb Yum
Yes, you can make burgers in the pressure cooker & yes, they do taste great! Find out how to pull it off on Savory Tooth
29. Mexican Casserole – My Life Cookbook
30. Taco Meat – TastyThin
31. Indian Kheema – Two Sleevers
32. Smothered Pork Chops
The best way to eat a pork chop – smothered in bacon cream sauce! Get the recipe on Beauty And The Foodie
33. Buttery Ranch Pork Chops – Eating On A Dime
34. Sausage & Peppers – Eating On A Dime
35. Barbacoa Beef
Spicy shredded beef recipe from My Life Cookbook with 9.9 net carbs
36. Beef Stroganoff – Two Sleevers
37. Pulled Pork – gnon-gnom
38. Jamaican Jerk Pork Roast – I Breathe I’m Hungry
39. Chili Lime Steak Avocado Bowl – FoodNService
40. Beef & Broccoli – Savory Tooth
41. Seafood Gumbo
Delicious Instant Pot or stovetop dairy-free & low carb gumbo via The Movement Menu
42. Salmon & Asparagus – Traditional Cooking School
43. Shrimp With Coconut Milk – Two Sleevers
44. Clam Chowder – All The Nourishing Things
45. Bone Broth – I Breathe I’m Hungry
46. Tuscan Soup
Italian sausage, kale, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic & onion = low carb comfort food from Eatwell 101
47. Vegetable Soup
The ultimate low carb vegetable beef soup from Low Carb Maven
48. Zuppa Toscana Soup – Kalyn’s Kitchen
49. Broccoli Cheese Soup – Keto Diet App
50. Thai Shrimp Soup – Beauty And The Foodie
51. Chicken Salsa Queso Soup
Stretch a pound of chicken thighs & impress your family with this low carb chicken salsa queso soup with 6 net carbs from Beauty & The Foodie
52. Buffalo Chicken Soup – Kalyn’s Kitchen
53. Chicken Fajita Soup – All Day I Dream About Food
54. Cauliflower Cheese Soup – Savory Tooth
55. Sausage Soup
No need to let this hearty combination of sausage, peppers & spices from Sweet T Makes Three
56. Creamy Taco Soup – This Mom’s Menu
57. Cabbage Soup with Beef – Savory Tooth
Pressure Cooker Side Dishes
58. Asparagus – Melanie Cooks
59. Mashed Cauliflower – Diethood
60. Loaded Mashed Cauliflower – Diethood
61. Cauliflower Mac & Cheese – Two Sleevers
62. Creamy Brussels Sprouts – Eatwell 101
63. Kale – Nora Cooks
64. Zucchini Noodles – Instant Pot Eats
65. Green Beans & Ham – Savory Tooth
66. Spaghetti Squash – Pressure Cook Recipes
Easy Breakfast Recipes
67. Make Hard Boiled Eggs
Easy Instant Pot Hard or Soft Boiled Eggs in 15 Minutes! Step by step instructions on Pressure Cook Recipes
68. Bacon Cheddar Egg Bites
These yummy egg bites with bacon & cheddar are ready in 24 minutes – Bonus: You can make a double or triple batch on meal prep day & freeze! Get the details on Make Ahead Mom
69. Breakfast Casserole – All Day I Dream About Food
Low Carb Instant Pot Desserts
71. Pecan Pie Cheesecake – All Day I Dream About Food
72. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake – This Mom’s Menu
73. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Beauty And the Foodie
74. Lemon Cheesecake – All Day I Dream About Food
75. Carrot Cake – Two Sleevers
Bonus: Molten Brownie Cups – Beauty And The Foodie
Did I Miss Anything?
Which Instant Pot recipe are you going to try first?
Or maybe I didn’t mention one of your favorite keto recipes?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
Need More Keto Recipes? You Have Options!
I’ve lost 100 pounds on the keto diet and maintained that weight loss for six years – these meal plans and recipes helped me a TON.
You also may want to check out Tastaholics new Custom Keto Meal plans!
About the weekly meal plans – Tastaholics will send you pre-calculated, low carb meal plans and recipes right into your inbox – no more hunting down recipes on the internet and trying to fit them together perfectly every day.