These Keto Shortbread Cookies with almond flour taste like classic buttery shortbread cookies – but they are a healthier, low carb, gluten-free and keto-friendly version with only 2.3 net carbs and 3 WW SmartPoints per cookie!
- 2.5 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 – ½ Cup Confectioners Erythritol (I use So Nourished)
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter – Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Erythritol (So Nourished) – Optional
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a hand or stand mixer cream butter and confectioners erythritol.
- Add vanilla then add ½ cup of almond flour – blend – then add more. Dumping it in all at once will make it harder to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to form 24 cookies on a cookie tray or baking pan lined with parchment paper (space about an inch apart)
- Use a spoon or your hand to flatten each cookie then sprinkle with granulated erythritol
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes
Top with this low carb cream cheese frosting
Sprinkle with Granular So Nourished or Swerve
For My Friends on Weight Watchers – 3 SP per serving
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto shortbread cookies, low carb shortbread cookies, gluten-free cookies, keto, low carb, gluten free, healthy, desserts, shortbread, cookies